Extradium 2013 is compatible with SharePoint 2016 with Extradium v188.8.131.52 and further.
Important note: please contact sales AT riolinx DOT com to get a SharePoint 2016-compatible Extradium license key if you don't already have one (Extradium license keys valid for SharePoint 2013 cannot be used on SharePoint 2016).
The upgrade process consists of the following steps:
- Install SharePoint 2016 in a new farm (since in-place upgrade for SharePoint 2013-to-2016 is not a supported upgrade path)
- Install the latest version of Extradium 2013 Standard Edition in the SharePoint 2016 farm
- Apply your SharePoint 2016-compatible Extradium activation license key in the License Update page of the Extradium Central Administration site
- (Optional) Install the latest version of the Professional Edition of Extradium (if you have a Professional or Enterprise license)
- (Optional) Install the latest version of the Enterprise Edition of Extradium (if you have a or Enterprise license)
- Follow the Upgrade content databases to SharePoint 2016 instructions to move your 2013 content databases to your new SharePoint 2016 environment and create new SharePoint 2016 web applications using the same configuration variables (urls, zones, etc...) you used in SharePoint 2013
- Enable Extradium FBA on your new 2016 web application zones that match your SharePoint 2013 Extradium deployment.