In order to upgrade your Extradium 2010 Professional Edition installation, please follow the steps below:
- Upgrade your Extradium 2010 Standard Edition as described here.
- Download the Extradium_Professional_2010.zip file from the Clients Portal.
- Unzip Extradium_Professional_2010.zip on a SharePoint server running the SharePoint Central Administration
- Important: if you are using the Account Expiration feature, please go to the Account Expiration Policy Settings page, set all 4 values to '0' (zero) and click OK. Verify that the "Extradium Account Disablement Timer Job" in the SharePoint Timer Job Definitions page ([CentralAdminUrl]/_admin/ServiceJobDefinitions.aspx is no longer present) and restart the SharePoint Timer Job Service on all your SharePoint servers. [this essentially makes sure that this releases any handle the timer job service may have on the Extradium Professional assembly]
- From the unzipped folder, run the UpgradeExtradiumPro.ps1 PowerShell script to upgrade your Extradium Professional Edition installation.
- If you are using the Account Expiration feature, please go to the Account Expiration Policy Settings page and enter the values you were previously using.