If you run into any functional issue with Extradium (such as being unable to sign in or have an email properly sent), please follow the guidelines below before contacting us:
- Navigate to the SharePoint Central Administration ==> Monitoring ==> Diagnostics Logging page.
- Select the Extradium category (and all its sub-categories)
- Scroll down and in the "Least critical event to report to the trace log", select the Verbose level.
- Scroll down and press OK
- Restart the SharePoint Tracing Service on the server where you know you can reproduce the error
- Reproduce the error
- Make a backup of the latest SharePoint ULS log file (typically stored in the %CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\[SP_VersionNumber]\LOGS\ folder and please attach it to any question you might want to ask us.
- Optionally, use tools such as the ULS Deobfuscator (http://ulsdeobfuscator.codeplex.com/) or the SharePoint Log Viewer (http://sharepointlogviewer.codeplex.com/) to analyze your own log files and potentially find out the root cause of your issue. Look for messages in the "Extradium" category, as they are the ones that will most likely help you find out what is going wrong.